1) Andy Scott, Mike Tucker, Brian Connolly and Steve Priest were all members of which 1970’s Glam Rock band? The Sweet.
2) Which Canadian sang ” it is better to burn out than to fade away “? Neil Young.
3) Which group had UK Christmas number one hits in 1996, 1997 and 1998? The Spice Girls.
4) ” Favourite Worst Nightmare ” was the second album by which band? Arctic Monkeys.
5) Who was John Robert Parker Ravenscroft OBE better known as? John Peel.
6) Which band had a 1967 hit with ” Light my fire “? The Doors.
7) ” The Long and Winding Road ” appears on which Beatles album? Let it Be
8) The album ” All that you can’t leave behind ” was a chart hit for which band? U2.
9) The Beatles released ” Yellow Submarine ” as a double A-sided single with which other song? Eleanor Rigby.
10) Which Tom Jones single came first -Green, Green Grass of Home or It’s not unusual or Delilah? Delilah.
11) Which Robyn song, released in 2010 and revived during lockdown, has been named ‘song of the decade’ by both NME and Rolling Stone magazines?
Dancing on my own
12) Which Bruce Springsteen video saw a pre-‘Friends’-fame Courtney Cox star alongside the New Jersey singer?
Dancing in the dark
13) In 1960, what did the Drifters ask you to save?
Save the last dance for me
14) Which Martha & the Vandellas hit was covered by David Bowie and Mick Jagger?
Dancing in the street
15) The Mavericks reached number four on the UK charts back in 1998. What were their plans for the evening?
Dance the night away
17) After a heavy night the night before, what was The Scissor Sisters response when ‘the old Joanna plays’?
I don’t feel like dancing
18) A number one hit in the US, Canada, Ireland, the Netherlands, and the UK; what was the title of Lady Gaga’s debut single?
19) What were The Wombats planning on doing, while celebrating the irony?
Let’s dance to Joy Division
20) A top ten hit in the UK, what were Walk The Moon’s instructions on their 2014 hit?
Shut up + dance